How to check if you are affected by UK travel restrictions
Travellers in the UK can check if they have been affected by new travel restrictions by visiting the travel websites listed above.
The UK government has published guidance for people travelling to the US to check whether they have fallen foul of new restrictions.
Here are some tips: – Check the UK government website www.travelrewards.gov.uk or www.councilofthecoast.gov .
This will list the restrictions for travel to the USA and other countries.
– If you can’t find the guidance, try to contact your local embassy, consulate or consulate of another country to find out what’s going on in your country.
It may be possible to visit the US embassy or consulate, as well as the US consulate in your own country.
– Follow the instructions for visiting the US embassies and consulates and visit the website of the US Consulate in your home country to check that it is working as expected.
– The travel websites for the US are: www.iran.gov; www.saudi-arabia.gov ; www.greece.gov/greeks.
– You can also use a website such as the website at www.us.gov that gives you information about US travel restrictions.
– It’s also worth visiting the UK website at the British embassy or consulates in your city.
If you have any questions about the new restrictions, you should get in touch with your local British embassy.
You can use the UK embassy in your local country for further assistance.
Follow the steps to check for restrictions on the US and UK sites: – Visit the US travel websites www.irs.gov and www.feds.gov in the US.
These sites will give you the latest information.
– Visit each of the UK websites listed below: www-travel-restrictions.gov, www.gov-usa.gov , www.go.gov (see below) – If they are not working, you can visit the UK embassies and/or consulates at your home and local consulate.
– Make sure you are on a secure, encrypted and private website.
The US and the UK governments are trying to crack down on online sharing and criminal activity.
If your website is not working properly, it may take a few hours for the UK to work out if your account has been compromised.